Welcome/Follow

If you like what you see - share it! Follow by email or subscribe if you want to know when I've posted something new! Thanks for your support!!!

Monday, August 8, 2011

Ready, Set, Un-Anonymous!!!!!

After indulging in some selective editing and revisionist history, I've decided to announce my real last name, and to let people I actually know, know about my blog.

My life is crazy, but I'll try to post weekly.  As always, I hope my life makes you laugh.

Please don't knock my art skills.  I thought a picture would express this one better than just words.  The other day, I went to the opening release of the Harry Potter movie.  I had to see it in 3D, because the normal tickets were sold out.  After getting tickets, I got up to the concessions counter, and this is what I saw in my head.


No comments:

Post a Comment